EagleEye™ II Dual Beam 365nm Ultraviolet (UV-A) Blacklight and White Light LED Headlamp Inspection Kit (Also available in foreign voltages) P/N EK-3000
The EagleEye ™ EK-3000 inspection kit contains the ASTM E3022 Compliant EE-365 lamp, a palm-sized, versatile, hands-free light source featuring two ultra-high intensity 365nm Ultraviolet (UV-A) LEDs for Non Destructive Testing (NDT), plus a three-LED white light assembly for general inspection.
What makes EK-3000 different from our other models?
- ASTM E3022 Compliant headlamp
- Features two 365nm Ultraviolet (UV-A) LED's and three white light LED's
- Attach headlamp to any magnetic particle can with included spray can mount
- Up to 75 minutes of continuous inspection on a single battery
DescriptionThe EagleEye EK-3000 inspection kit contains the ASTM E3022 Compliant EE-365 lamp, a palm-sized, versatile, hands-free light source featuring two ultra-high intensity UV-A LEDs for NDT testing, plus a three-LED white light assembly for general inspection. In addition, the kit contains a unique lamp mount/sprayer that allows the lamp to be mounted together with a penetrant can for single-handed NDT yoke inspection, and an adjustable strap so the lamp can be worn on a helmet or directly on the head for hands-free operation. The EagleEye EK-3000 is ideal for fluorescent magnetic particle and penetrant testing, mining inspection and other specialized applications.
What’s includedComes complete with EE-365 EagleEye II Dual Beam Ultraviolet (UV-A) Blacklight and White Light LED Lamp with head strap, Lamp mount/Sprayer, two splash guards with integral particulate filter, two 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, battery charging cradle with AC cord set, UV - absorbing spectacles, and soft carrying case.
- ASTM E3022 Compliant Lamp
- Instant-on operation. Reaches full UV-A intensity immediately.
- 100,000-hour LED service.
- Built-in fan keeps light source cool to maintain optimum UV-A intensity during extended use.
- Splash guard with integral particulate filter protects UV-A LEDs and fan from damage.
- Powered by one rechargeable lithium-ion battery (installed). Provides up to 75 minutes of continuous inspection between charges