EagleEye I 365nm Ultraviolet (UV-A) Blacklight LED Headlamp (CE Approved) (Also available in foreign voltages) P/N EEX-1000
EagleEye ™ I EEX-1000 headlamp, a palm-sized, portable, versatile, hands-free Ultraviolet (UV-A) Blacklight light source featuring one ultra-high intensity 365nm Ultraviolet (UV-A) Blacklight LED for Non Destructive Testing (NDT).
What makes EEX-1000 different from our other models?
- Features one 365nm Ultraviolet (UV-A) LED
- Lamp is equipped with integrated antioxidant blacklight filter glass
- Up to 5 hours of continuous inspection on a single battery
DescriptionThe EagleEye I EEX-1000 inspection kit contains the EEX-1000 lamp, a palm-sized, portable, versatile, hands-free light source featuring one ultra-high intensity UV-A LED for NDT testing. In addition, the lamp contains an adjustable strap so the lamp can be worn on a helmet or directly on the head for hands-free operation. EEX-1000 is ideal for a variety of specialized inspection applications.
What’s includedComes complete with EEX-1000 EagleEye I Ultraviolet (UV-A) Blacklight LED Headlamp, two 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries , battery charging cradle with cord set, UV- absorbing spectacles and hard carrying case.
- Instant-on operation. Reaches full UV-A intensity immediately.
- Lamp is equipped with antioxidant blacklight filter glass to minimize the visible light and increase the UV light.
- Fan-less mechanical cooling keeps light source cool to maintain optimum UV-A intensity during extended use.
- Powered by one rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Provides up to 5 hours of continuous inspection between charges.