AccuPRO Dual Sensor Radiometer / Photometer (Also available in foreign voltages) P/N XP-2000
The AccuPRO ™ XP-2000 Radiometer Photometer readout unit features a single dual-wavelength sensor detector designed to measure both ultraviolet and visible light, and is compliant with ASTM 2297. These compact, lightweight, battery-operated Radiometer Photometer units are ideal for use in the field, the factory or anywhere accurate light measurements are needed!
DescriptionAccuPRO series Radiometer / Photometers feature an advanced, microprocessor-controlled readout unit calibrated to accurately measure and display UV-A and Visible Light readings. The AccuPRO XP-2000 Radiometer Photometer readout unit features a single dual-wavelength sensor detector designed to measure both ultraviolet and visible light and is compliant with ASTM 2297.
What’s includedComes complete with AccuPRO Radiometer Photometer Readout Unit, Dual wavelength UV/visible sensor, AC charger, and padded protective carrying case.
- Radiometer / Photometer compliant with ASTM 2297
- Accurate readouts for UV-A irradiance as well as visible illuminance
- Overall accuracy greater than ± 5% per NIST standards Superior band-pass interference filter provides excellent cosine response
- One-touch PEAK with reset functions
- User-defined power save and automatic shutoff
- Multi-wavelength sensor directly attached to Radiometer Photometer by 3 ft (0.9 m) cord
- Convenient on-board recharging
- Powered by four rechargeable “AAA” nickel-metal hydride batteries (included)
- Multlingual – now includes more languages. User-selectable, multilingual display
- Settings at any operational level. Choose from English, French, German, and Spanish.