XP-2000 AccuPRO™ Dual Sensor Digital Radiometer (Also available in foreign voltages)
Regular price $1,155.00
Regular priceUnit price per
These compact, lightweight, battery-operated units are ideal for use in the field, the factory or anywhere accurate light measurements are needed!
Made in USA
DescriptionAccuPRO™ series meters feature an advanced, microprocessor-controlled readout unit calibrated to accurately measure and display UV-A, Blue, and Visible Light readings. The AccuPRO™ (XP-2000) readout unit features a single dual-wavelength sensor detector designed to measure both ultraviolet and visible light and is compliant with ASTM E2297.
What’s includedComes complete with AccuPRO™ Readout Unit, Dual wavelength UV/visible sensor, and Protective Carrying Case.
- Accurate readouts for UV-A irradiance as well as visible illuminance
- Overall accuracy greater than ± 5% per NIST standards Superior band-pass interference filter provides excellent cosine response
- One-touch PEAK with reset functions
- User-defined power save and automatic shutoff
- Multi-wavelength sensor directly attached to meter by 3 ft (0.9 m) cord
- Convenient on-board recharging
- Powered by four rechargeable “AAA” nickel-metal hydride batteries (included)
- Multlingual – now includes more languages. User-selectable, multilingual display
- settings at any operational level. Choose from English, French, German, and Spanish.