UV Crosslinker & UV Sanitizing Cabinet Spectrolinker (Standard Size), 254 nm 5X 8 Watt Tubes (Also available in foreign voltages) P/N XL-1000
Spectrolinker™ Series of Microprocessor Controlled UV Crosslinkers allow for a safe and controlled amount of Ultraviolet (UV) radiation to be introduced onto your laboratory samples. Our UV Crosslinkers can be used to modify or link cellular structures of nucleic acids, proteins, microorganisms and much more.
Similar model XL-1500 large size UV Crosslinker
DescriptionAll Spectroline UV crosslinkers feature a “smart” microprocessor controller and unique true UV monitoring circuitry to enable users to get error-free results with speed, accuracy and safety. Spectroline UV Crosslinkers are built specifically to eliminate time-consuming adjustments, unnecessary repetitive programming and unwarranted risk of sample damage.
What’s includedComes complete with one Microprocessor Controlled UV Crosslinker & UV Sanitizing Cabinet XL-1000 Spectrolinker™ (Standard Size) with 254 nm 5X 8 Watt Tubes.
- Covalently binds nucleic acid sequences and hybridization membranes in 30 seconds or less.
- Safeguards your valuable test results from washouts.
- Ensures optimum nucleic acid membrane binding, even when UV output varies.
- Four operating modes: Optimal Crosslink mode delivers energy doses of 120mJ/cm2; Energy mode varies dosage from 100μJ/cm2 to 0.9999J/cm2; Time mode used for UV-induced gel polymerization, drying and sanitization; and Intensity mode permits continuous operation and provides accurate intensity readout.
- Internal photo sensor measures only true shortwave UV radiation to ensure precise energy dosage to samples.
- Large LED Display with built in “Help” messages.
- Individually calibrated and certified with safety interlock and UV-blocking door window.
- Rugged, anodized, and long lasting aluminum housing and internal chamber to prevent rusting and corrosion.
UV Crosslinker Dimensions:
- Overall housing dimensions (W x H x D):
24.0” x 10.5” x 14” (61.0 x 26.7 x 35.6 cm)
- Effective inner chamber dimensions (W x H x D):
18.25” x 6.25” x 12.5” (46.4 x 15.9 x 31.8 cm)
- Door dimensions (W x H): 16.0” x 6.25” (40.6 x 15.9 cm)
- Viewing window dimensions (W x H):
6.0” x 2.5” (15.2 x 6.4 cm)
- Net weight: 26 lb (11.8 kg)
- Power: 120V-60Hz-3A, 230V-50Hz-3A, 100V-50/60Hz-3A
- LED-function indicators and color-coded keypad
- Built-in “help” messages
- Four operation modes
- Auto Repeat function remembers last operation without reprogramming
UV Crosslinker Built-in “help” messages:
- Bulb: When the UV tubes need to be replaced
- Door open: the unit also protects users from accidental
- UV radiation when the door is opened during a run
- End: End of cycle confirmed with display and audible beep
- Remaining Time/Energy provides operation status report
- When the operation has been interrupted. The RESET
- button cancels the latest settings and START button
- automatically resumes the current operation.