Spectroline NDT UV Absorbing Goggles P/N UVG-50
The UV-absorbing material in the UVG-50 UV Absorbing Goggles meet OSHA standard 1910.133 for eye and face protection and protects against 99.9% of Ultraviolet (UV) Light. UVG-50 UV Absorbing Goggles pair perfectly with E Series UV Lamps, Q Series UV-A Magnifier Lamps, X-Series Bench Lamps & Spectrolinker™ Sanitizing Cabinets.
DescriptionLaboratory Professionals working in harsh work environments require a reliable pair of Ultraviolet (UV) Light Absorbing Goggles. UVG-50-Spectroline® NDT UV Absorbing Goggles are the perfect accessory for workers who encounter liquid, dust, smoke and chemical splash on a regular basis. Constructed from high quality and durable Polycarbonate Ultraviolet (UV) Filter lens and PVC frame materials which meet the demands of a busy laboratory. UVG-50 features a stretch to fit Polyester headband ensuring a secure and comfortable fit on any head size. UVG-50 Goggles are designed and contoured to perfectly fit over your personal pair of prescription eye glasses.
What’s includedComes complete with one pair of UVG-50-Spectroline UV Absorbing Goggles
- Meets ANSI specifications and OSHA standards
- Protects against harsh Laboratory environments that include liquid, dust, smoke, and chemical splash
- Constructed from durable Polycarbonate Ultraviolet (UV) Filter lens and PVC frame
- Goggles feature direct ventilation capability
- Stretch to fit Polyester headband
- Designed and contoured to perfectly fit over your personal pair of prescription eye glasses