uVision 365 LED 365nm Ultraviolet (UV-A) Blacklight Lamp Kit with 365nm UV-A Pass Filters and in handle Li-Ion Battery (Also available in foreign voltages) (UV-365ZSBLC)
ightweight, IP 65 Rated 365nm, model UV-365ZSBLC UV-A inspection lamps can be used in nondestructive testing (NDT), nondestructive evaluation (NDE), forensics, and security inspections.
The uVision ™ 365 Series multi-LED Ultraviolet fluorescent blacklight inspection lamp is the best compact handheld lamp available. For fluorescent inspections, in harsh indoor and outdoor environments, the uVision 365 Series is available in twelve models to suit your specific needs – with five different UV-A intensity levels. It’s lightweight and rugged, IP 65 rated, dust tight and water resistant. The uVision 365 Series offers a bright, uniform UV-A beam for locating fluorescent indications. Easy control with a grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch and an additional, adjustable, white light UV-A LED is included for illumination of dark areas and scanning of surface flaws. Lightweight, IP 65 Rated inspection lamps can be used in nondestructive evaluation, forensics, and security inspections. The uVision 365 Series sets the new standard in fluorescent inspection.
What makes the UV-365ZSBLC different from our other models?
- ASTM E3022 Certified
- Meets EN ISO 3059 standards
- Rolls-Royce 90061 certified
- Thermal cut-off circuitry
- Integral UV-A pass filters
- In-handle lithium-ion battery
DescriptionThe uVision 365 Series is Spectroline’s innovative line of compact, broad-beam NDT handheld lamps. These lightweight yet rugged lamps boast an IP65 rating – they are dust-tight and water resistant. Using a state-of-the-art heat sink design, the uVision is mechanically cooled without the need for a fan. In addition to three powerful UV-A (365 nm) LEDs, it has a convenient white light LED for illuminating work areas. Compliant versions have embedded microprocessors to keep lamps within specifications.
What’s includedComes complete with uVision 365 LED 365nm UV-A Lamp with UV-A Pass Filter, in-handle lithium battery, in-line AC charger and cord, UV-absorbing spectacles, and padded protective case.
- Standard intensity, lightweight and compact lamp with (3) UV-A LED's, (1) White Light LED with UV-A Pass Filter, and Borofloat Filter Protector
- Compliant - Fully compliant to ASTM E3022,Rolls Royce RRES 90061, meets EN ISO:3059 and IP 65 Rated
- Fanless & Cool Running - Design maintains optimum lamp temperature using state-of-the-art heat sinks
- Lightweight & Rugged – Lightweight enough for using all day, and rugged enough for your work environment
- Extended Battery - 10 Hours of battery life for extended use in the field