UV-365ZSBLC Uvision™ 365 LED UV-A Lamp Kit with UV-A Pass Filters and in handle Li-Ion Battery (Also available in foreign voltages)
The UVision 365 multi-LED Ultraviolet fluorescent blacklight inspection lamp is the best compact handheld lamp available. For fluorescent inspections, in harsh indoor and outdoor environments, the UVision standard is available in twelve models to suit your specific needs – with five different UV-A intensity levels. It’s lightweight and rugged, IP 65 rated, dust tight and water resistant. The UVision offers a bright, uniform UV-A beam for locating fluorescent indications. Easy control with a grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch and an additional, adjustable, white light UV-A LED is included for illumination of dark areas and scanning of surface flaws. The UVision sets the new standard in fluorescent inspection.
What makes the UV-365ZSBLC different from our other models?
ASTM E3022 Certified
Meets EN ISO 3059 standards
Rolls-Royce 90061 certified
< 5,000 μW/cm2
6 in. UV-A coverage area
Thermal cut-off circuitry
Integral UV-A pass filters
Visible light measurement <1 foot-candles (11 lux)
In-handle lithium-ion battery
Similar model UV-365SBLCR has a reel kit with 50-foot power cord
Lightweight, IP 65 Rated inspection lamps can be used in nondestructive evaluation, forensics, and security inspections.
DescriptionThe uVision™ 365 SERIES is Spectroline’s innovative line of compact, broad-beam NDT handheld lamps. These lightweight yet rugged lamps boast an IP65 rating – they are dust-tight and water resistant. Using a state-of-the-art heat sink design, the uVision™ is mechanically cooled without the need for a fan. In addition to three powerful UV-A (365 nm) LEDs, it has a convenient white light LED for illuminating work areas. Compliant versions have embedded microprocessors to keep lamps within specifications.
What’s includedComes complete with Uvision™ 365 LED UV-A Lamp with UV-A Pass Filter, in-handle lithium battery, in-line AC charger and cord, UV-absorbing spectacles, and padded protective case.
- Standard intensity, lightweight and compact lamp with (3) UV-A LED's, (1) White Light LED with UV-A Pass Filter, and Borofloat Filter Protector
- Compliant - Fully compliant to ASTM E3022,Rolls Royce RRES 90061, meets EN ISO:3059 and IP 65 Rated
- Fanless & Cool Running - Design maintains optimum lamp temperature using state-of-the-art heat sinks
- Lightweight & Rugged – Lightweight enough for using all day, and rugged enough for your work environment
- Extended Battery - 10 Hours of battery life for extended use in the field