uVision 365 LED 365nm Ultraviolet (UV-A) Blacklight Lamp Kit with UV-A Pass Filters and Cord Reel P/N UV-365HCR
Lightweight, IP 65 Rated 365nm, uVision ™ model UV-365HCR Ultraviolet (UV-A) Blacklight Fluorescent inspection lamp with 50 Foot AC Cord Reel can be used in nondestructive testing (NDT), nondestructive evaluation (NDE), forensics, and security inspections.
What makes the UV-365HCR different from our other models?
- Reel kit with 50-foot power cord
- ASTM E3022 Certified
- Meets EN ISO 3059 standards
- Integral UV-A pass filters
DescriptionThe uVision 365 Series multi-LED Ultraviolet fluorescent blacklight inspection lamp is the best compact handheld lamp available. For fluorescent inspections, in harsh indoor and outdoor environments, the uVision 365 Series is available in twelve models to suit your specific needs – with five different UV-A intensity levels. It’s lightweight and rugged, IP 65 rated, dust tight and water resistant. The uVision 365 Series offers a bright, uniform UV-A beam for locating fluorescent indications. Easy control with a grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch and an additional, adjustable, white light UV-A LED is included for illumination of dark areas and scanning of surface flaws. The uVision 365 Series sets the new standard in fluorescent inspection. The uVision 365 Series is Spectrolines innovative line of compact, broad-beam NDT handheld lamps. These lightweight yet rugged lamps boast an IP65 rating – they are dust-tight and water resistant. Using a state-of-the-art heat sink design, the uVision is mechanically cooled without the need for a fan. In addition to three powerful UV-A (365 nm) LEDs, it has a convenient white light LED for illuminating work areas. Compliant versions have embedded microprocessors to keep lamps within specifications. Easily find hidden leaks, cracks, flaws, stains and other issues with the uVision 365 Series LED 365nm Ultraviolet (UV-A) Blacklight Fluorescent Lamp Kit. This handheld fluorescent inspection lamp is powerful enough to inspect the most demanding areas with its high-intensity 120W UV-A light source. Portable, durable and ergonomic design allows you to use this product with ease. It features an IP 65 rated case that protects against dust and water exposure. The uVision 365 series Ultraviolet (UV-A) Blacklight Fluorescent Lamp is lightweight and easy to hold without hand fatigue. With a wide beam angle of 40 degrees in addition to three user-controllable colors (blue, green or white), you’ll never miss any fluorescent indications when inspecting your products, parts, job site or facility. uVision 365 Series model UV-365HCR is an IP65 rated, compact, LED Ultraviolet (UV-A) Blacklight Fluorescent Inspection Lamp. UV-365HCR is an cost-effective fluorescent inspection lamp that can be used in nondestructive evaluation, forensics, and security inspections.
What’s includedComes complete with uVision 365 LED 365nm UV-A Lamp with UV-A Pass Filter on a reel with 50 ft retracting A/C power cord, hooks to suspend from ceiling, and UV-absorbing spectacles.
- THREE 365nm ULTRAVIOLET (UV-A) BLACKLIGHT LED’s for wide area of coverage
- LONG-LASTING UV-A LENSES reduce the rate of solarization
- SEALED CONTROL SWITCH grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV)
- PISTOL GRIP for comfortable, balanced control
- IP 65 RATED – Dust Tight/Protected Against Jets of Water so your lamp is protected in harsh environments
- FANLESS & COOL RUNNING – No fan means fewer repairs and no dust clogs, and the lamp stays cool to the touch, cutting down on fire and burn hazards
- LIGHTWEIGHT & RUGGED – Lightweight enough for using all day, and rugged enough for your work environment
- WHITE LIGHT INTENSITY ADJUSTMENT – Easier on the eyes of NDT Inspectors and allows for scanning surface flaws.
- EXTREMELY LOW VIOLET HUE/VISIBLE LIGHT EMISSION – Brilliant fluorescent responses
- Fully Serialized Certificates of Conformance and Validation Reports Provided