UV-365ES Uvision™ 365 LED 365nm UV-A Lamp Kit (Also available in foreign voltages)
Lightweight, IP 65 Rated 365nm, UV-365ES UV-A inspection lamps can be used in nondestructive testing (NDT), nondestructive evaluation (NDE), forensics, and security inspections.
The UVision 365 multi-LED Ultraviolet fluorescent blacklight inspection lamp is the best compact handheld lamp available. For fluorescent inspections, in harsh indoor and outdoor environments, the UVision standard is available in twelve models to suit your specific needs – with five different UV-A intensity levels. It’s lightweight and rugged, IP 65 rated, dust tight and water resistant. The UVision offers a bright, uniform UV-A beam for locating fluorescent indications. Easy control with a grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch and an additional, adjustable, white light UV-A LED is included for illumination of dark areas and scanning of surface flaws. The UVision sets the new standard in fluorescent inspection.
What makes the UV-365ES different from our other models?
- Meets EN ISO 3059 standards
- Not ASTM E3022 Certified
- Not Rolls-Royce 90061 certified
- 4,700 μW/cm2
- 6 in. UV-A coverage area
- No thermal cut-off circuitry
- Standard faceplate
- Visible light measurement <2 foot-candles (22 lux)
The UVision 365 is a hand-held panoramic ultraviolet fluorescent inspection lamp for use in harsh indoor and outdoor environments. It features an IP 65 rated enclosure, a grip-mounted push-button switch, and a diffuser lens with UV resistant coating.
The UVision 365 is the flashlight for use in increasingly lit building environments. By emitting a short-wave ultraviolet ray, the UVision 365 can show traces of fluorescent materials remarkably well. It emits white light to illuminate dark areas and ensure the identification of surface flaws. The 365 is a rugged and water-resistant flashlight, which sets a new standard in low-cost fluorescent inspection.
The UVision 365 is the newest standard in fluorescent inspection lamps.
The UVision 365 multi-LED Ultraviolet fluorescent inspection lamp is the best compact handheld lamp available. It’s lightweight and rugged, IP 65 rated, dust tight and water resistant. The UVision offers a bright, uniform UV-A beam for locating fluorescent indications. Easy control with a grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch and an additional, adjustable white light UV-A LED is included for illumination of dark areas and scanning of surface flaws.
For fluorescent inspections, in harsh indoor and outdoor environments, this high intensity model offers a bright, uniform UV-A beam for locating fluorescent indications
UVision 365 LED UV-A Lamps are the most compact, bright, and rugged handheld lamps available. Compact design makes it easy to store, carry and handle. Easy control with a grip mounted three-way rocker switch. Additional adjustable white light UV-A LED for illumination of dark areas, scanning of surface flaws and inspection of film materials such as CD's, DVD's and printed circuit boards. Abrasion resistant housing is IP 65 rated.
If you need a compact, portable UV inspection lamp that is versatile, rugged and lightweight then the Spectroline UVision 365 is your best choice. This NDT inspection lamp features an IP 65 rating and can withstand dust, dirt and water. The UVision 365 offers a bright, uniform UV-A beam for locating fluorescent indications.
We have worked alongside NDT experts, engineers, product designers, and standards committee members to carefully develop our compliant lamps to meet the highest standards.
DescriptionThe uVision™ 365 SERIES is Spectroline’s innovative line of compact, broad-beam NDT handheld lamps. These lightweight yet rugged lamps boast an IP65 rating – they are dust-tight and water resistant. Using a state-of-the-art heat sink design, the uVision™ is mechanically cooled without the need for a fan. In addition to three powerful UV-A (365 nm) LEDs, it has a convenient white light LED for illuminating work areas. Compliant versions have embedded microprocessors to keep lamps within specifications.
What’s includedComes complete with Uvision™ 365 LED 365nm UV-A Lamp, in-line AC power supply, UV-absorbing spectacles, and padded protective carrying case.
- Standard intensity, lightweight and compact lamp with (3) 365nm UV-A LED's, (1) White Light LED, and FP-600 Borofloat Filter Protector
- Fanless design to maintain optimum lamp temperature using modern heat sinks
- Meets EN-ISO:3059 specifications
- For use in NDT/NDE, Forensics, and Specialty UV Applications
- Each lamp is fitted with an 8-foot cord and the appropriate plug for the country of destination. An optional 20-foot cord is available.
- IP65 rated, compact, LED UV-A inspection lamps. Available in two different intensities. (High intensity version is model UV-365EH).
- These cost-effective inspection lamps can be used in nondestructive evaluation, forensics, and security inspections.
- 3 UV-A LEDS for wide area of coverage
- WHITE LIGHT LED allows for scanning surface flaws (not adjustable)
- LONG-LASTING UV-A LENSES reduce the rate of solarization
- SEALED CONTROL SWITCH grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV)
- PISTOL GRIP comfortable, balanced control
Spectro-UV is the global leader of inventing and manufacturing ultraviolet and nondestructive testing materials. The goal of Spectro-UV is to produce effective, top-quality products that are on the cutting edge of today’s technology with the utmost dedication to customer satisfaction.