Opti-Lux 365 LED 365nm UV-A Flashlight Kit (Also available in foreign voltages) (OLX-365FL)
Affordable, Compact, 365nm UV-A LED Flashlights Designed Specifically for NDT.
DescriptionOPTI-LUX™ 365 SERIES inspection flashlights feature a powerful UV-A (365 nm) LED light source coupled with a rugged anodized lamp body. They reduce user fatigue while providing an extremely uniform beam profile that surpasses those of more expensive lamps. Available in four models to suit your specific NDT needs: high-intensity or standard-intensity versions, each with or without an internal UV-A pass filter. Comes with a Certificate of Light Output for both wavelength and output measurements.
What’s includedCome complete with OLX-365 LED UV-A (365 nm) flashlight with UV-A Pass Filter, lanyard, two 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries , smart charging cradle with AC and DC cord sets, UV-absorbing spectacles, belt holder and a hard carrying case.
- Anodized aluminum lamp body minimizes corrosion and stands up to years of heavy use
- Instant-on operation; lamp reaches full intensity immediately
- Convenient on/off switch for easy, one-handed operation
- Powered by one rechargeable lithium-ion battery with an extra battery included with the lamp. Each provides 4 hours of continuous inspection between charges.
- Meets ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for FPI and MPI
- Equipped with a clear filter and available with internal black light filter. Externally mounted black light filter with rubber bumper can be purchased as an accessory.
- Comes with a Certificate of Light Outputfor both output and wavelength measurements
- Meets ISO 3059 Specifications
Normalized UV Irradiance
Typical wavelength output profile of OPTI-LUX™ 365 with and without internal black light filter, with peak at 365 nm.
Select Wavelengths With and Without Internal Black Light Filter
As the wavelength of the OPTI-LUX™365 moves into the visible light range, the black light
filter significantly reduces the UV-A output of the lamp by as much as 50% at 400 nm.