OptiMax Multi-Lite LED Alternate Light Source (ALS) Inspection Kit (Also available in foreign voltages) P/N OFK-8000A
The worlds most powerful, portable and versatile Multi-LED Forensic Alternate Light Source (ALS) Kit.
DescriptionThe OFK-800A OPTIMAX™ Multi-Lite™ LED forensic light source kit is a comprehensive, cost-effective inspection tool. It features a rugged, cordless, battery-operated, rechargeable black-anodized flashlight body with eight Qwik-Connect™ interchangeable LED head assemblies of different wavelengths: UV-A (365nm), violet (410nm), blue (450nm), cyan (500nm), green (525nm), amber (590nm), red (630nm) and white light (400-700nm). The individual colors (wavelengths) aid in forensic inspections of potential evidence found at crime scenes, such as biological stains, latent fingerprints, bruises, bite marks, hair, fibers, grease, oil and other natural stains. Additionally, the lights are used for viewing dye-stained samples and questionable documents in the lab.
What’s includedComes complete with Optimax ™ Multi-Lite™ LED Flashlight, 8 interchangeable LED lamp heads, UV-absorbing spectacles, orange contrast spectacles, AC smart charger (100-240V), DC auto charger (12-24V), and protective carrying case.
- Super-bright visible LED optical output and ultra-high intensity UV-A LED performance
- Each LED head features an internal dome lens to ensure uniform light, making it ideal for forensic photography.
- Instant-on operation allows lamp to reach full intensity immediately!
- Three snap-on contrast filters (yellow, orange and red) allow for multiple users of lamp without the need to wear spectacles
- Electronic Intensity Stabilizer ensures consistent performance. LEDs maintain high intensity between charges
- Red/green battery-strength indicator light signals when fresh charge is required
- Powered by rechargeable NiMH battery. Provides 90 minutes of continuous inspection between charges
(smart AC and DC chargers included). AC charger available in 120V, 230V, 240V and 100V versions.
- Includes four pairs of spectacles (UV-absorbing, yellow, orange and red contrasting) and a padded carrying case.
Enhances the Detection, Inspection and Photography of:
- Biological stains and latent fingerprints
- Untreated blood
- Bodily fluids and processed blood samples
- Bruises/bite marks/pattern wounds
- Hair and fibers
- Grease, oil and other petroleum-based stains
- Questionable document
The snap-on contrast filters each allow the lamp to be shared by multiple users without the need to wear spectacles.
Note: LED lamp heads and other kit components are each available separately. The OF-365AUV UV LED lamp head also comes complete with clear UV-absorbing spectacles. All other LED lamp heads come with the head only.