DescriptionThe OFK-500A OPTIMAX™ Multi-Lite™ LED forensic light source field kit is a comprehensive, cost-effective inspection tool. It features a rugged, cordless, battery-operated, rechargeable black-anodized flashlight body with Qwik-Connect™ interchangeable LED head assemblies of different wavelengths: UV-A (365nm), blue (450nm) and cyan (500nm). The individual colors (wavelengths) aid in forensic inspections of potential evidence found at crime scenes, such as biological stains, latent fingerprints, bruises, bite marks, hair, fibers, grease, oil and other natural stains. Additionally, the lights are used for viewing dye-stained samples.
What’s includedComes complete with Optimax ™ Multi-Lite™ LED Flashlight, 3 interchangeable LED lamp heads, UV-absorbing spectacles, orange contrast spectacles, AC smart charger (100-240V), DC auto charger (12-24V), and protective carrying case.
- Lightweight, single flashlight-style housing
- Instant-on operation
- Rechargeable NiMH battery stick with green/red LED battery status indicator
- AC and DC smart chargers with green/red LED charge status indicator
EXCLUSIVE KEY FEATURES
- Qwik-Connect interchangeable, single-wavelength LED head assemblies
- Each LED head features an internal dome lens to assure uniform light, making it ideal for forensic photography.
- Electronic Intensity Stabilizer
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant, black-anodized lamp body
- Style: Cordless flashlight body with three interchangeable LED lamp heads
- Length: 9.0 inch (22.9 cm)
- Weight: 15.3 oz (434 g)(with battery)
- Power Requirement: 3.6V, 2 AH NiMH internal battery stick (rechargeable)
- Run Time: 90 minutes (continuous)
- Charge Time: 5 hours
- 125546, UV-absorbing, clear
- 125542, Orange contrasting