The OFK-300A OPTIMAX™ Multi-Lite™ LED forensic light source field kit is a comprehensive, cost-effective inspection tool. It features a rugged, cordless, battery-operated, rechargeable black-anodized flashlight body with three Qwik-Connect™ interchangeable LED head assemblies of different wavelengths: UV-A (365nm), blue (450nm) and white light (400-700nm).
The internal dome lens in each LED head provides uniform light for forensic photography.
Utilizing ultra-hi-flux LED technology and our exclusive Electronic Intensity Stabilizer™, the OPTIMAX Multi-Lite maintains the highest light output. The beam strength will not fade, even on a low battery. Instant-on operation allows the lamp to reach full intensity immediately. This ALS (alternative light source) offers hand-held practicality and versatility. It is portable and lightweight while maintaining the brightest visible LED optical output. The individual colors (wavelengths) aid in forensic inspections of potential evidence found at crime scenes, such as biological stains, latent fingerprints, bruises, bite marks, hair, fibers, grease, oil and other natural stains. Additionally, the lights are used for viewing dye-stained samples.
The OFK-300A, an all-in-one inspection kit, is a full-spectrum light source. Orange contrast spectacles are provided to enhance forensic inspections. The UV-absorbing spectacles ensure eye safety during use of the UV light source. All components are housed in a convenient industrial carrying case with foam cutout inserts, to provide protection while gathering potential evidence at a crime scene investigation or while executing forensic laboratory work.
What’s includedComes complete with Optimax ™ Multi-Lite™ LED Flashlight, 3 interchangeable LED lamp heads, UV-absorbing spectacles, orange contrast spectacles, AC smart charger (100-240V), DC auto charger (12-24V), and protective carrying case.
- Lightweight, single flashlight-style housing
- Instant-on operation
- Rechargeable NiMH battery stick with green/red LED battery status indicator
- AC and DC smart chargers with green/red LED charge status indicator
EXCLUSIVE KEY FEATURES
- Qwik-Connect interchangeable, single-wavelength LED head assemblies
- Each LED head features an internal dome lens to assure uniform light, making it ideal for forensic photography.
- Electronic Intensity Stabilizer
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant, black-anodized lamp body
- Style: Cordless flashlight body with three interchangeable LED lamp heads
- Length: 9.0 inch (22.9 cm)
- Weight: 15.3 oz (434 g) (with battery)
- Power Requirement: 3.6V, 2 AH NiMH internal battery stick (rechargeable)
- Run Time: 90 minutes (continuous)
- Charge Time: 5 hours
- 125546, UV-absorbing, clear
- 125542, Orange contrasting
Note: Flashlight body, LED lamp heads and other components each available separately.
Other Spectroline Products
IDX-500 Nano 365 Series LED UV-A Flashlight Kit$375.00The Nano 365 Series IDX-100 Rechargeable UV-A LED Flashlight kit...Add to Cart
IDX-300 Nano 365 Series Dual Beam LED Flashlight Kit$250.00The Nano 365 Series IDX-300 Rechargeable Dual White Light/UV-A L...Add to Cart
FB-100-OptiMax™ Flashlight Body with Rechargeable Battery Stick and Charger$300.00Using genuine Spectroline®NDT accessories and replacement ...Add to Cart
OLX-365 Opti-Lux™ Inspection Flashlight Kit (Also available in foreign voltages)$495.00Affordable, Compact, UV-A LED Flashlights Designed Specifically ...Add to Cart