ML-3500S MAXIMA™ Ultra High Intensity 365nm UV-A Lamp with Filter and Spot Reflector (Also available in foreign voltages)
Regular price $2,465.00
Regular priceUnit price per
The ML-3500S with a spot reflector has a nominal steady-state 365nm UV-A intensity of 50,000 μW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm).
Nominal Steady-State UV-A Intensity at 50000 uW/cm2
UV-A Coverage Area: 6 in (15 cm)
DescriptionThese super-powerful MAXIMA™ 3500 SERIES lamps make NDT inspections easy. They feature micro discharge light (MDL) technology with a fatigue-free ergonomic design. Deliver up to 10 times the UV-A output of conventional HID inspection lamps. They have a lightweight, solidstate ballast and integral bulb/reflector assembly. Stay-cool, impact-resistant and dent-proof housing. Prefocused at the factory.
What’s includedKit comes complete with ML-3500S Ultra High Intensity 365nm UV-A Lamp, 35W Micro Discharge Light (MDL), BLE-35RA Spot/Coated Reflector Assembly, 2F958 Filter, UVS-30 UV Absorbing Spectacles, UVS-40 Fluorescence Enhancing Spectacles Spectacles, 8ft Lamp Cord, and 8ft Power Cord.
- Deliver up to 10 times the UV-A output of conventional HID inspection lamps
- Prefocused at the factory
- Instant on/off/restrike
- Lightweight, solid-state ballast
- Integral bulb/reflector assembly
- Stay-cool, impact-resistant and dent-proof housing
- Available in 120V, 230V, 240V and 100V versions, as well as battery-operated versions
- All bulbs feature a rated life of 2,000 hours