EK-3000 EagleEye™ II Dual Beam LED Headlamp Inspection Kit (Also available in foreign voltages)
Regular price $999.00
Regular priceUnit price per
The EagleEye™ EK-3000 inspection kit contains the ASTM E3022 Compliant EE-365 lamp, a palm-sized, versatile, hands-free light source featuring two ultra-high intensity 365nm UV-A LEDs for NDT testing, plus a three-LED white light assembly for general inspection.
Nominal Steady-State UV-A Intensity at 4500 uW/cm2
UV-A Coverage Area: 5 in (12.7 cm)
Visible Light Measurement: <1 foot-candle (<11 lux)
DescriptionThe EagleEye™ EK-3000 inspection kit contains the ASTM E3022 Compliant EE-365 lamp, a palm-sized, versatile, hands-free light source featuring two ultra-high intensity UV-A LEDs for NDT testing, plus a three-LED white light assembly for general inspection. In addition, the kit contains a unique lamp mount/sprayer that allows the lamp to be mounted together with a penetrant can for single-handed NDT yoke inspection, and an adjustable strap so the lamp can be worn on a helmet or directly on the head for hands-free operation. The EagleEye EK-3000 is ideal for fluorescent magnetic particle and penetrant testing, mining inspection and other specialized applications.
What’s includedComes complete with EE-365 EagleEye™ 2 Lamp with head strap, Lamp mount/Sprayer, two splash guards with integral particulate filter, two rechargeable batteries, battery charging cradle with AC cord set, UV- absorbing spectacles, and soft carrying case.
- ASTM E3022 Compliant Lamp
- Instant-on operation. Reaches full UV-A intensity immediately.
- 100,000-hour LED service.
- Built-in fan keeps light source cool to maintain optimum UV-A intensity during extended use.
- Splash guard with integral particulate filter protects UV-A LEDs and fan from damage.
- Powered by one rechargeable lithium-ion battery (installed). Provides up to 75 minutes of continuous inspection between charges