UVS-40-Spectroline® NDT Fluorescence Enhancing Spectacles
Regular price $23.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Essential accessory when working with High Intensity Ultraviolet Lights. These Fluorescence Enhancing Spectacles Improve contrast between the fluorescent area and the background by eliminating the “blue haze” interference. Model UVS-40 Fluorescence Enhancing Spectacles pairs perfectly with Spectro-UV MAXIMA™ Ultra High Intensity UV-A Lamp Series such as model ML-3500FL and ML-3500S.
DescriptionA pair of yellow tinted UVS-40 Fluorescence Enhancing Spectacles are perfect for spotting defects and cracks during part and component inspection process. Yellow tinted spectacles work exceptionally well when inspecting polished surfaces that reflect UV-A light back towards the inspector. Using a pair of UVS-40 during inspection will reduce eye fatigue and enhance indication contrast. Constructed from lightweight durable Nylon frames with Impact Resistant and Shatterproof Polycarbonate Lenses, The UV-absorbing material in the UVS-40 Fluorescence Enhancing Spectacles meet OSHA standard 1910.133 for eye and face protection and protects against 99.9% of Ultraviolet (UV) Light. UVS-40 is built for a comfortable fit and suited for the most rugged of work environments. UVS-40 Fluorescence Enhancing Spectacles features adjustable temple pieces up to 4.2 inches for a custom fit. UVS-40 is the perfect accessory to spot fluorescent indications while inspecting parts in Aerospace, Automotive or other specialized industries.
What’s includedComes complete with 1 pair of Spectroline® NDT Fluorescence Enhancing Spectacles.
- Improves contrast between the fluorescent area and the background by eliminating the “blue haze” interference
- Lenses made from Impact Resistant and Shatterproof Polycarbonate material
- Frame and Temple pieces molded from durable Nylon
- Designed for long wearing comfort
- Side shields for increased Ultraviolet (UV) protecton
- Adjustable length temple pieces up to 4.2 inches for a custom fit
- Rounded nose bridge for added support