Spectroline NDT UV Absorbing Face Shield P/N UVF-80
Essential accessory for all NDT and UV work. The UV-absorbing material in the UVF-80 face shield meets ANSI specification Z87.1+U6 for safety eyewear and protects against 99.9% of Ultraviolet Light.
Laboratory Professionals working in hazardous work environments that require full face protection turn to UVF-80-Spectroline® NDT UV Absorbing Face Shield. UVF-80- UV Absorbing Face Shield is the perfect accessory for workers who encounter excessive liquid, dust, smoke and chemical splash on a regular basis. UVF-80’s Ultraviolet (UV) Light protective visor is made from durable Polycarbonate, while the headmount assembly components are constructed from Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) and Polypropylene materials. The Headmount assembly is finished with a Polyester sweatband to ensure a comfortable fit for use over extended periods of time. For additional Ultraviolet (UV) light protection it is recommended to use a pair of Spectroline® NDT UVG-50 UV Absorbing Goggles, UVS-20 UV Absorbing Overglass Spectacles, UVS-30 UV Absorbing Spectacles, or UVS-40 Fluorescence Enhancing Spectacles. The UV-absorbing material in the UVF-80-Spectroline® NDT UV Absorbing Face Shield meet OSHA standard 1910.133 for eye and face protection and protects against 99.9% of Ultraviolet (UV) Light. UVF-80-Spectroline® NDT UV Absorbing Face Shield is an essential accessory for busy laboratories or other specialized industries and applications.
What’s includedUVF-80-Spectroline® NDT UV Absorbing Face Shield comes complete with Visor and headmount assembly including padded headband.
- Meets ANSI specifications and OSHA standards
- Blocking Peak: Better than 99.9%
- Blocking Wavelength: 190 - 370nm
- Transmission at 380nm: Less than 0.4%
- Protects against harsh Laboratory environments that include liquid, dust, smoke, and chemical splash
- Ultraviolet (UV) Light Absorbing visor made from durable Polycarbonate ensures maximum protection from high intensity UV exposure
- Fully adjustable headmount assembly constructed from Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) and Polypropylene materials
- Designed for long wearing comfort with built in Polyester sweatband
- Designed to be worn with additional eye protection