UV-365MSBLC Uvision™ 365 Deluxe Series LED UV-A Lamp Kit with UV-A Pass Filters and Battery Pack (Also available in foreign voltages)
The UVision 365 multi-LED Ultraviolet fluorescent blacklight inspection lamp is the best compact handheld lamp available. For fluorescent inspections, in harsh indoor and outdoor environments, the UVision standard is available in twelve models to suit your specific needs – with five different UV-A intensity levels. It’s lightweight and rugged, IP 65 rated, dust tight and water resistant. The UVision offers a bright, uniform UV-A beam for locating fluorescent indications. Easy control with a grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch and an additional, adjustable, white light UV-A LED is included for illumination of dark areas and scanning of surface flaws. The UVision sets the new standard in fluorescent inspection.
What makes the UV-365MSBLC different from our other models?
ASTM E3022 Certified
Meets EN ISO 3059 standards
Rolls-Royce 90061 certified
6 in. UV-A coverage area
Thermal cut-off circuitry
Integral UV-A pass filters
Visible light measurement <1 foot-candles (11 lux)
External battery pack
Similar model UV-365SBLCR has a reel kit with 50-foot power cord
The UVision 365 is the best compact handheld lamp available for fluorescent inspections, in harsh indoor and outdoor environments. Featuring a bright uniform UV-A beam for locating fluorescent indications, this lightweight and rugged handheld inspection lamp sets the new standard in fluorescent inspection.
Spectro-UV's UVision 365 LED Ultraviolet Fluorescent Inspection Lamp is a compact, high-intensity UV-A inspection lamp with a built-in UV eye exposure meter and adjustable white light UV-A LED. With this handheld unit you can locate fluorescent indications that are invisible to the naked eye and hard to see even with bright halogen or LED light. The UVision sets the new standard in fluorescent inspection.
The UVision 365 is a compact UV-A lamp that provides high-intensity ultraviolet beams. The 365 UV is the most powerful hand held inspection lamp in our line up and features a long lasting lithium rechargeable battery, making it a powerful and efficient tool for the contractor.
Each lamp is fitted with an 8-foot cord and the appropriate plug for the country of destination. An optional 20-foot cord is available.
IP65 rated, compact, LED UV-A inspection lamps. Available in two different intensities.
These cost-effective inspection lamps can be used in nondestructive evaluation, forensics, and security inspections.
- 3 UV-A LEDS for wide area of coverage
- WHITE LIGHT LED allows for scanning surface flaws (not adjustable)
- LONG-LASTING UV-A LENSES reduce the rate of solarization
- SEALED CONTROL SWITCH grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV)
- PISTOL GRIP comfortable, balanced control
- FANLESS DESIGN maintains optimum lamp temperature using state-of-the-art heat sinks
Spectro-UV is the global leader of inventing and manufacturing ultraviolet and nondestructive testing materials. The goal of Spectro-UV is to produce effective, top quality products that are on the cutting edge of today’s technology with the utmost dedication to customer satisfaction.
We have worked alongside NDT experts, engineers, product designers, and standards committee members to carefully develop our compliant lamps to meet the highest standards.
DescriptionThe uVision™ 365 SERIES is Spectroline’s innovative line of compact, broad-beam NDT handheld lamps. These lightweight yet rugged lamps boast an IP65 rating – they are dust-tight and water resistant. Using a state-of-the-art heat sink design, the uVision™ is mechanically cooled without the need for a fan. In addition to three powerful UV-A (365 nm) LEDs, it has a convenient white light LED for illuminating work areas. Compliant versions have embedded microprocessors to keep lamps within specifications.
What’s includedComes complete with Uvision™ 365 LED UV-A Lamp with UV-A Pass Filter, battery pack with 12V rechargeable NiMH battery, in-line AC power supply, UV-absorbing spectacles, and padded protective case.
- Standard intensity, lightweight and compact lamp with (3) UV-A LED's, (1) White Light LED with UV-A Pass Filter, Battery Pack, and Borofloat Filter Protector
- Compliant - Fully compliant to ASTM E3022,Rolls Royce RRES 90061, meets EN ISO:3059 and IP 65 Rated
- Fanless & Cool Running - Design maintains optimum lamp temperature using state-of-the-art heat sinks
- Lightweight & Rugged – Lightweight enough for using all day, and rugged enough for your work environment
- White Light Intensity Adjustment – Easier on the eyes of NDT Inspectors
- Extremely Low Violet Hue/Visible Light Emission – Brilliant fluorescent responses
- Fully Serialized Certificates of Conformance and Validation Reports Provided