uVision 365 LED 365nm Ultraviolet (UV-A) Blacklight Lamp Kit with Battery Pack (Also available in foreign voltages) P/N UV-365MEH
Lightweight, IP 65 Rated 365nm, uVision ™ 365 Series model UV-365MEH UV-A inspection lamps can be used in nondestructive testing (NDT), nondestructive evaluation (NDE), forensics, and security inspections. The uVision 365 multi-LED Ultraviolet fluorescent blacklight inspection lamp is the best compact handheld lamp available. For fluorescent inspections, in harsh indoor and outdoor environments, the uVision 365 Series is available in twelve models to suit your specific needs – with five different UV-A intensity levels. It’s lightweight and rugged, IP 65 rated, dust tight and water resistant. The uVision 365 Series lamps offers a bright, uniform UV-A beam for locating fluorescent indications. Easy control with a grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch and an additional, adjustable, white light UV-A LED is included for illumination of dark areas and scanning of surface flaws. The uVision 365 Series sets the new standard in fluorescent inspection.
What makes the UV-365MEH different from our other models?
- Meets EN ISO 3059 standards
- Standard faceplate
- External battery pack
DescriptionThe uVision 365 Series model UV-365MEH is a compact and rugged inspection lamp. The UV-A lens allows this light to locate fluorescent indications. A three-way toggle switch allows you to set the intensity you need, while an additional, adjustable white-light UV-A 365nm LED lets you illuminate dark areas and scan surface flaws. Powered by an external power supply with an 8 foot cord and the appropriate plug for the country of destination. An optional 20-foot cord is available. Spectro UV uVision 365 Series multi-LED Ultraviolet fluorescent Handheld Inspection Lamp model UV-365MEH Standard Intensity is the best compact handheld lamp available.
What’s includedComes complete with uVision 365 LED 365nm UV-A Lamp, battery pack with 12V rechargeable NiMH battery, in-line AC power supply, UV-absorbing spectacles, and padded protective case.
- IP 65 RATED – Dust Tight/Protected Against Jets of Water so your lamp is protected in harsh environments.
- 3 UV-A LEDS - for wide area of coverage
- WHITE LIGHT LED - allows for scanning surface flaws (not adjustable)
- LONG-LASTING UV-A LENSES - reduce the rate of solarization
- SEALED CONTROL SWITCH - grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV)
- PISTOL GRIP - comfortable, balanced control
- FANLESS DESIGN - maintains optimum lamp temperature using state-of-the-art heat sinks