UV-365MEH Uvision™ 365 LED UV-A Lamp Kit with Battery Pack (Also available in foreign voltages)
The UVision 365 multi-LED Ultraviolet fluorescent blacklight inspection lamp is the best compact handheld lamp available. For fluorescent inspections, in harsh indoor and outdoor environments, the UVision standard is available in twelve models to suit your specific needs – with five different UV-A intensity levels. It’s lightweight and rugged, IP 65 rated, dust tight and water resistant. The UVision offers a bright, uniform UV-A beam for locating fluorescent indications. Easy control with a grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch and an additional, adjustable, white light UV-A LED is included for illumination of dark areas and scanning of surface flaws. The UVision sets the new standard in fluorescent inspection.
What makes the UV-365MEH different from our other models?
- Meets EN ISO 3059 standards
- Not ASTM E3022 Certified
- Not Rolls-Royce 90061 certified
- 7,000 μW/cm2
- 7 in. UV-A coverage area
- No thermal cut-off circuitry
- Standard faceplate
- Visible light measurement <2 foot-candles (22 lux)
- External battery pack
The UVision 365 is a compact and rugged inspection lamp. The UV-A lens allows this light to locate fluorescent indications. A three-way toggle switch allows you to set the intensity you need, while an additional, adjustable white-light UV-A LED lets you illuminate dark areas and scan surface flaws. Powered by 4 AA batteries or external power supply. Spectro UV Ultraviolet Handheld Inspection Lamp Models UVision 365 - Standard Intensity Torch (available in Foreign Volts)
The UVision 365 multi-LED Ultraviolet fluorescent inspection lamp is the best compact handheld lamp available.
Each lamp is fitted with an 8-foot cord and the appropriate plug for the country of destination. An optional 20-foot cord is available.
IP65 rated, compact, LED UV-A inspection lamps. Available in two different intensities.
These cost-effective inspection lamps can be used in nondestructive evaluation, forensics, and security inspections.
- 3 UV-A LEDS for wide area of coverage
- WHITE LIGHT LED allows for scanning surface flaws (not adjustable)
- LONG-LASTING UV-A LENSES reduce the rate of solarization
- SEALED CONTROL SWITCH grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV)
- PISTOL GRIP comfortable, balanced control
- FANLESS DESIGN maintains optimum lamp temperature using state-of-the-art heat sinks
Spectro-UV is the global leader of inventing and manufacturing ultraviolet and nondestructive testing materials. The goal of Spectro-UV is to produce effective, top quality products that are on the cutting edge of today’s technology with the utmost dedication to customer satisfaction.
We have worked alongside NDT experts, engineers, product designers, and standards committee members to carefully develop our compliant lamps to meet the highest standards.
DescriptionThe uVision™ 365 SERIES is Spectroline’s innovative line of compact, broad-beam NDT handheld lamps. These lightweight yet rugged lamps boast an IP65 rating – they are dust-tight and water resistant. Using a state-of-the-art heat sink design, the uVision™ is mechanically cooled without the need for a fan. In addition to three powerful UV-A (365 nm) LEDs, it has a convenient white light LED for illuminating work areas. Compliant versions have embedded microprocessors to keep lamps within specifications.
What’s includedComes complete Uvision™ 365 LED UV-A Lamp, battery pack with 12V rechargeable NiMH battery, in-line AC power supply, UV-absorbing spectacles, and padded protective case.
- High Intensity, lightweight and compact lamp with (3) UV-A LED's, (1) White Light LED, and FP-600 Borofloat Filter Protector
- Fan less design to maintain optimum lamp temperature using modern heat sinks
- Meets EN-ISO:3059 specifications
- For use in NDT/NDE, Forensics, and Specialty UV Applications