UV-365HC Uvision™ 365 Deluxe LED 365nm UV-A Lamp Kit with UV-A Pass Filters (Also available in foreign voltages)
Lightweight, IP 65 Rated 365nm, UV-365HC UV-A inspection lamps can be used in nondestructive testing (NDT), nondestructive evaluation (NDE), forensics, and security inspections.
The UVision 365 multi-LED Ultraviolet fluorescent blacklight inspection lamp is the best compact handheld lamp available. For fluorescent inspections, in harsh indoor and outdoor environments, the UVision standard is available in twelve models to suit your specific needs – with five different UV-A intensity levels. It’s lightweight and rugged, IP 65 rated, dust tight and water resistant. The UVision offers a bright, uniform UV-A beam for locating fluorescent indications. Easy control with a grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch and an additional, adjustable, white light UV-A LED is included for illumination of dark areas and scanning of surface flaws. The UVision sets the new standard in fluorescent inspection.
What makes the UV-365HC different from our other models?
- ASTM E3022 Certified
- Meets EN ISO 3059 standards
- Not Rolls-Royce 90061 certified
- 6,000 μW/cm2
- 7 in. UV-A coverage area
- No thermal cut-off circuitry
- Integral UV-A pass filters
- Visible light measurement <1 foot-candles (11 lux)
- Similar model UV-365MHC has an external battery pack
- Similar model UV-365HCR has a reel kit with 50-foot power cord
Easily find hidden leaks, cracks, flaws, stains and other issues with the UVision 365 LED UV-A Lamp Kit. This handheld inspection lamp is powerful enough to inspect the most demanding areas with its high-intensity 120W UV-A light source. Portable, durable and ergonomic design allows you to use this product with ease. It features an IP 65 rated case that protects against dust and water exposure. The UVision is lightweight and easy to hold without hand fatigue. With a wide beam angle of 40 degrees in addition to three user-controllable colors (blue, green or white), you’ll never miss any fluorescent indications when inspecting your products, parts, job site or facility.
Each lamp is fitted with an 8-foot cord and the appropriate plug for the country of destination. An optional 20-foot cord is available.
IP65 rated, compact, LED UV-A inspection lamps. Available in two different intensities.
These cost-effective inspection lamps can be used in nondestructive evaluation, forensics, and security inspections.
- 3 UV-A LEDS for wide area of coverage
- WHITE LIGHT LED allows for scanning surface flaws (not adjustable)
- LONG-LASTING UV-A LENSES reduce the rate of solarization
- SEALED CONTROL SWITCH grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV)
- PISTOL GRIP comfortable, balanced control
- FANLESS DESIGN maintains optimum lamp temperature using state-of-the-art heat sinks
Spectro-UV is the global leader of inventing and manufacturing ultraviolet and nondestructive testing materials. The goal of Spectro-UV is to produce effective, top-quality products that are on the cutting edge of today’s technology with the utmost dedication to customer satisfaction.
We have worked alongside NDT experts, engineers, product designers, and standards committee members to carefully develop our compliant lamps to meet the highest standards.
DescriptionThe uVision™ 365 SERIES is Spectroline’s innovative line of compact, broad-beam NDT handheld lamps. These lightweight yet rugged lamps boast an IP65 rating – they are dust-tight and water resistant. Using a state-of-the-art heat sink design, the uVision™ is mechanically cooled without the need for a fan. In addition to three powerful UV-A (365 nm) LEDs, it has a convenient white light LED for illuminating work areas. Compliant versions have embedded microprocessors to keep lamps within specifications.
What’s includedComes complete with Uvision™ 365 LED 365nm UV-A Lamp with UV-A Pass Filter, in-line AC power supply, UV-absorbing spectacles,and padded protective case.
- IP 65 RATED – Dust Tight/Protected Against Jets of Water so your lamp is protected in harsh environments
- FANLESS & COOL RUNNING – No fan means fewer repairs and no dust clogs, and the lamp stays cool to the touch, cutting down on fire and burn hazards
- LIGHTWEIGHT & RUGGED – Lightweight enough for using all day, and rugged enough for your work environment
- WHITE LIGHT INTENSITY ADJUSTMENT – Easier on the eyes of NDT Inspectors
- EXTREMELY LOW VIOLET HUE/VISIBLE LIGHT EMISSION – Brilliant fluorescent responses
- Fully Serialized Certificates of Conformance and Validation Reports Provided