SPN-VIN365 Vintage™ 365 Handheld 365nm UV-A Inspection Lamp (Also available in foreign voltages)
Regular price $499.00
Regular priceUnit price per
CLASSIC DESIGN. MODERN TECHNOLOGY. ECONOMIC PRICE.
Nominal Steady-State UV-A Intensity at 5500 uW/cm2
UV-A Coverage Area: 7.5 in (19 cm)
Visible Light Measurement: <1 foot-candles (11 lux)
DescriptionThe Vintage™ 365 SPN-VIN365 is a pistol-grip lamp, with an external design based on Spectroline’s best-selling classic HID-bulb lamps. Although the housing of the lamp showcases a throw-back design, the internal hardware is comprised of modern LED UV-A technology. The Vintage™ operates two powerful UV-A LEDs, providing a wide, uniform beam. Its nominal steady-state intensity is 5,500 μW/cm² at 15 inches (38 cm). The coverage area encompasses a large 6 inch (15.2 cm) diameter at 15 inches (38 cm), with a minimum UV-A intensity of 1,200 μW/cm².
What’s includedComes complete with Vintage™ 365 Series lamp, AC power cord, and padded protective bag.
- Nominal steady state intensity of 5,500 µW/cm2 (+/- 500 µW/cm2 ) at 15 inches (38cm
- Less than 1.0 foot-candle (11 lux) emission.
- Area of coverage: minimum 1,200uW/cm2 over an 8” diameter at 15 inches
- Long-lasting UV-A lenses.
- Cool running, fanless design. • Lightweight and rugged construction.
- Meets EN ISO 3059 standards for non-destructive testing