XP-4000 AccuPRO™ Plus 3 in 1 Sensor Digital Radiometer (Also available in foreign voltages)
Regular price $1,173.00
Regular priceUnit price per
These compact, lightweight, battery-operated units are ideal for use in the field, the factory or anywhere accurate light measurements are needed!
DescriptionACCUPRO™ SERIES METERS FEATURE AN ADVANCED, MICROPROCESSOR-CONTROLLED READOUT UNIT CALIBRATED TO ACCURATELY MEASURE AND DISPLAY UV-A, BLUE, AND VISIBLE LIGHT READINGS. The AccuPRO™ Plus XP-4000 features a single 3-in-1 multi-purpose sensor that measures ultraviolet, visible, and blue light.
What’s includedComes complete with AccuPRO™ Plus, AC charger and padded carrying case
- Accurate readouts for UV-A irradiance as well as visible illuminance
- Overall accuracy greater than ± 5% per NIST standards Superior band-pass interference filter provides excellent cosine response
- One-touch PEAK with reset functions
- User-defined power save and automatic shutoff
- Multi-wavelength sensor directly attached to meter by 3 ft (0.9 m) cord
- Convenient on-board recharging
- Powered by four rechargeable “AAA” nickel-metal hydride batteries (included)
- Multlingual – now includes more languages. User-selectable, multilingual display
- settings at any operational level. Choose from English, French, German, and Spanish.
Other Spectroline Products
IDX-500 Nano 365 Series LED UV-A Flashlight Kit$375.00The Nano 365 Series IDX-100 Rechargeable UV-A LED Flashlight kit...Add to Cart
IDX-300 Nano 365 Series Dual Beam LED Flashlight Kit$250.00The Nano 365 Series IDX-300 Rechargeable Dual White Light/UV-A L...Add to Cart
FB-100-OptiMax™ Flashlight Body with Rechargeable Battery Stick and Charger$300.00Using genuine Spectroline®NDT accessories and replacement ...Add to Cart
OLX-365 Opti-Lux™ Inspection Flashlight Kit (Also available in foreign voltages)$495.00Affordable, Compact, UV-A LED Flashlights Designed Specifically ...Add to Cart