uVision 365 Deluxe Series LED 365nm Ultraviolet (UV-A) Blacklight Lamp Kit with UV-A Pass Filters and Battery Pack (Also available in foreign voltages) (UV-365MSBLC)
Lightweight, IP 65 Rated 365nm, uVision ™ 365 Series model UV-365MSBLC UV-A inspection lamps can be used in nondestructive testing (NDT), nondestructive evaluation (NDE), forensics, and security inspections. The uVision 365 multi-LED Ultraviolet fluorescent blacklight inspection lamp is the best compact handheld lamp available. For fluorescent inspections, in harsh indoor and outdoor environments, the uVision 365 Series is available in twelve models to suit your specific needs – with five different UV-A intensity levels. It’s lightweight and rugged, IP 65 rated, dust tight and water resistant. The uVision 365 Series lamps offers a bright, uniform UV-A beam for locating fluorescent indications. Easy control with a grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch and an additional, adjustable, white light UV-A LED is included for illumination of dark areas and scanning of surface flaws. The uVision 365 Series sets the new standard in fluorescent inspection.
What makes the UV-365MSBLC different from our other models?
- ASTM E3022 Certified
- Meets EN ISO 3059 standards
- Rolls-Royce 90061 certified
- Thermal cut-off circuitry
- Integral UV-A pass filters
- External battery pack
DescriptionThe uVision 365 Series is Spectroline’s innovative line of compact, broad-beam NDT handheld lamps. These lightweight yet rugged lamps boast an IP65 rating – they are dust-tight and water resistant. Using a state-of-the-art heat sink design, the uVision 365 Series is mechanically cooled without the need for a fan. In addition to three powerful UV-A (365 nm) LEDs, it has a convenient white light LED for illuminating work areas. Compliant versions have embedded microprocessors to keep lamps within specifications. Easily find hidden leaks, cracks, flaws, stains and other issues with the uVision 365 Series LED UV-A Lamp Kit. This handheld inspection lamp is powerful enough to inspect the most demanding areas with its high-intensity 120W UV-A light source. Portable, durable and ergonomic design allows you to use this product with ease. It features an IP 65 rated case that protects against dust and water exposure. uVision 365 Series lamps are lightweight and easy to hold without hand fatigue. With a wide beam angle of 40 degrees in addition to three user-controllable colors (blue, green or white), you’ll never miss any fluorescent indications when inspecting your products, parts, job site or facility. Each lamp is fitted with an 8-foot cord and the appropriate plug for the country of destination. An optional 20-foot cord is available. IP65 rated, compact, LED UV-A inspection lamps. Available in two different intensities. These cost-effective inspection lamps can be used in nondestructive evaluation, forensics, and security inspections.
What’s includedComes complete with uVision 365 LED 365nm UV-A Lamp with UV-A Pass Filter, battery pack with 12V rechargeable NiMH battery, in-line AC power supply, UV-absorbing spectacles, and padded protective case.
- 3 UV-A LEDS for an even wider area of coverage.
- LONG-LASTING UV-A LENSES Reduce the rate of solarization.
- IP 65 RATED – Dust Tight/Protected Against Jets of Water so your lamp is protected in harsh environments.
- FANLESS DESIGN & COOL RUNNING – Maintains optimum lamp temperature using state-of-the-art heat sinks. No fan means fewer repairs and no dust clogs, and the lamp stays cool to the touch, cutting down on fire and burn hazards.
- PISTOL GRIP - Lamp features a pistol grip for comfortable, and balanced control while performing inspections.
- SEALED CONTROL SWITCH - Pistol grip mounted three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV).
- LIGHTWEIGHT & RUGGED – Lightweight enough for using all day, and rugged enough for your work environment.
- WHITE LIGHT LED - Allows for scanning surface flaws (not adjustable).
- EXTREMELY LOW VIOLET HUE/VISIBLE LIGHT EMISSION – Brilliant fluorescent responses.
- Fully Serialized Certificates of Conformance and Validation Reports Provided.