E-Series 365nm Ultraviolet (UV-A) Blacklight Lamp, 1x 365 nm 4 Watt BLB tube (Also available in foreign voltages) (EA-140)
Portable, hand-held Ultraviolet (UV-A) Blacklight lamp allowing you to quickly verify documents and quickly spot fluorescence.
Unsurpassed UV intensities for the brightest fluorescence analysis. Each E/12-Series UV lamp is the most powerful unit of its type available. Corrosion-resistant, specular-aluminum reflectors intensify their high UV output. Our unique LONGLIFE™ filter glass, supplied with all short-wave and medium-wave models, assures higher UV intensity right from the start. Since our LONGLIFE filter ages at a much slower rate than conventional filters, it resists solarization longer, giving you many more years of use!
Our wide range of models enables you to choose the combination of UV wavelength, intensity, size and wattage that’s best for your needs. No matter which model you select, rest assured it will have the same high-quality elements and precision engineering.
Built tough, dependable and easy to use. Features of the E/12-Series UV lamps include a silver, anodized-aluminum housing that makes it both attractive and durable. For extra hand-held convenience, a carrying handle is attached. ‘‘On/Off’’ toggle switch, well located on the top of the unit, puts irradiance control at your fingertips. Also, an LED on the front endcap of each unit lights when the battery needs recharging. To power the unit use the BP-12A battery pack.BP-12A Battery Pack provides a completely self-contained, mobile unit!
The battery has an average rated life of 200-1,000 charge/discharge cycles, depending on the depth of discharge.BP-12A includes:
- RB-12M: Manual charger plugs into AC outlet and is fully charged after 11 hours. Available in both 120V and 230V versions.
- 9B65: 12V, 7A-hr rechargeable battery with a female cigarette-lighter receptacle
- Convenient nylon carrying case
What’s includedComes complete with one EA-140 E-Series Battery Operated Lamp, 1x 365 nm 4 Watt BLB tube (USA Plug).
- Portable, compact, lightweight models provide ideal combinations of wavelengths, intensities, sizes and wattages.
- Specially designed to provide the highest intensity in its class.
- All lamps come standard with attached convenient carrying handle.
- Rechargeable, battery-operated units with four-way power, each with a distinct mode of operation.
- Choice of automatic or manual rechargers