XP-2000 AccuPRO™ Dual Sensor Digital Radiometer (Also available in foreign voltages)
Regular price $1,090.00
Regular priceUnit price per
These compact, lightweight, battery-operated units are ideal for use in the field, the factory or anywhere accurate light measurements are needed!
DescriptionACCUPRO™ SERIES METERS FEATURE AN ADVANCED, MICROPROCESSOR-CONTROLLED READOUT UNIT CALIBRATED TO ACCURATELY MEASURE AND DISPLAY UV-A, BLUE, AND VISIBLE LIGHT READINGS. The AccuPRO™ (XP-2000) readout unit features a single dual-wavelength sensor detector designed to measure both ultraviolet and visible light and is compliant with ASTM E2297.
What’s included* AccuPRO™ Readout Unit * Dual wavelength UV/visible sensor * Protective Carrying Case
- Accurate readouts for UV-A irradiance as well as visible illuminance
- Overall accuracy greater than ± 5% per NIST standards Superior band-pass interference filter provides excellent cosine response
- One-touch PEAK with reset functions
- User-defined power save and automatic shutoff
- Multi-wavelength sensor directly attached to meter by 3 ft (0.9 m) cord
- Convenient on-board recharging
- Powered by four rechargeable “AAA” nickel-metal hydride batteries (included)
- Multlingual – now includes more languages. User-selectable, multilingual display
- settings at any operational level. Choose from English, French, German, and Spanish.
Other Spectro-UV Products
SPN-CLR365-HC Clarity™ 365 LED UV-A Flashlight Kit with Lithium Ion Battery (Also available in foreign voltages)$475.00Add to CartXP-4000 AccuPRO™ Plus 3 in 1 Sensor Digital Radiometer (Also available in foreign voltages)$1,173.00These compact, lightweight, battery-operated units are ideal for...Add to CartUV-365ZEH Uvision™ 365 LED UV-A Lamp Kit with in handle Li-Ion Battery (Also available in foreign voltages)$1,470.00RUGGED. RELIABLE. CORDLESS. THE UVISION™ 365 SERIES IS SPECTRO-U...Add to CartXX-15A X-Series Bench Lamp 15 Watt BLB Tube (Also available in foreign voltages)$445.00X-Series lamps are ideally suited for applications where h...Add to Cart
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.