UV-365SBLC Uvision™ 365 LED UV-A Lamp Kit with UV-A Pass Filters (Also available in foreign voltages)
Regular price $1,615.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Lightweight, IP 65 Rated inspection lamps can be used in nondestructive evaluation, forensics, and security inspections.
Nominal Steady-State UV-A Intensity at 4999 uW/cm2
UV-A Coverage Area: 6 in (15 cm)
Visible Light Measurement: <1 foot candles (11 lux)
DescriptionThe uVision™ 365 SERIES is Spectroline’s innovative line of compact, broad-beam NDT handheld lamps. These lightweight yet rugged lamps boast an IP65 rating – they are dust-tight and water resistant. Using a state-of-the-art heat sink design, the uVision™ is mechanically cooled without the need for a fan. In addition to three powerful UV-A (365 nm) LEDs, it has a convenient white light LED for illuminating work areas. Compliant versions have embedded microprocessors to keep lamps within specifications.
What’s includedComes complete Uvision™ 365 LED UV-A Lamp, in-line AC power supply, UV-absorbing spectacles, and padded protective case.
- Standard intensity, lightweight and compact lamp with (3) UV-A LED's, (1) White Light LED with UV-A Pass Filter, and Borofloat Filter Protector
- Compliant - Fully compliant to ASTM E3022,Rolls Royce RRES 90061, meets EN ISO:3059 and IP 65 Rated
- Fanless & Cool Running - Design maintains optimum lamp temperature using state-of-the-art heat sinks
- Lightweight & Rugged – Lightweight enough for using all day, and rugged enough for your work environment
- White Light Intensity Adjustment – Easier on the eyes of NDT Inspectors
- Extremely Low Violet Hue/Visible Light Emission – Brilliant fluorescent responses
- Fully Serialized Certificates of Conformance and Validation Reports Provided