Tritan ™ 365 Series Ultraviolet (UV-A) Blacklight LED Inspection Lamp (Also available in foreign voltages) P/N TRI-365SBLC
Tritan ™ 365 Series Ultraviolet (UV-A) Blacklight lamps are Spectro UV's signature inspection lamps, and are used around the world for reliable inspections. Tritan lamps feature three hi-flux UV-A (365 nm) LEDs for fluorescent inspection, plus a convenient white light LED to locate surface flaws and illuminate dark work areas. Their broad-beam configuration provides an extremely wide coverage area, while a compact head design allows access into areas inaccessible to larger UV inspection lamps.
What makes the TRI-365SBLC different from our other models?
- ASTM E3022 Certified
- Meets EN ISO 3059 standards
- Rolls-Royce 90061 certified
- Faceplate with integral UV-A pass filters
- Thermal Cut-Off Circuitry
DescriptionDiscover the pinnacle of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) with the Tritan 365 Series LED Ultraviolet (UV-A) Handheld Lamp, a lightweight powerhouse weighing in at only 1 pound (454 grams). This portable Ultraviolet (UV-A) Handheld Lamp is meticulously engineered to meet and exceed industry standards. The Tritan Ultraviolet (UV-A) Lamp goes above and beyond with long-lasting UV-A lenses that effectively reduce the rate of solarization, contributing to its extended lifespan. Its robust design includes a rubber bumper paired with a Borofloat glass lens, providing optimal protection for the LEDs against potential damage. The inclusion of a white light LED expands its versatility, allowing for surface flaw scanning and illuminating dark workspaces with ease.
Operating the Tritan Series UV Lamp is a breeze with a grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch. Effortlessly switch between white light and UV modes for ultimate control over the lamp's light sources. The Tritan Series Handheld UV Lamp also features a built-in fan ensuring the LEDs remain cool during prolonged use, maintaining optimum light output.
Experience the future of NDT inspections with Tritan's Handheld UV Lamp – where lightweight portability meets compliance, durability, and precision. Elevate your inspection capabilities with the Tritan Series Handheld UV Lamp.
What’s includedComes complete with Tritan 365 LED 365nm UV-A Lamp, in-line AC power supply, UV-absorbing spectacles, and padded protective case for UV lamp.
- Handheld NDT UV lamp weighs only 1 pound (454 grams).
- UV Lamp is fully compliant to meet ASTM E3022 Standards, Rolls Royce RRES 90061 Requirements, and ISO 3059 Standards.
- Certificate of Conformance & Validation report included with each lamp.
- UV Lamp has embedded thermal cut off circuitry to ensure the lamp remains in compliance at all times.
- Faceplate with integral UV-A pass filters reduce output of wavelengths longer than 400nm.
- UV Lamp has long lasting UV-A lenses reduce the rate of solarization.
- Rubber bumper with Borofloat glass lens that protect LED’s from damage.
- White light LED allows for scanning of surface flaws or illuminating dark work spaces.
- Grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV) for easy control of UV lamp light sources.
- UV lamp has built-in fan to keep LEDs cool to maintain optimum light output during periods of extended use.