UV Radiometer / Photometer (ASTM) P/N DM-365XA
The Spectroline ® DM-365XA Digital Radiometer Photometer provides readings from 0-19,990 μW/cm2 or 0-199.9 mW/cm2 (0-199,900 μW/cm2), respectively. The DM-365XA Radiometer Photometer features an easy-to-read LED display. The overall accuracy of this Radiometer is better than ±5%. Increased accuracy for more repeatable results!
DescriptionThe Spectroline DM-365XA Digital Radiometer Photometer provides readings from 0-19,990 μW/cm2 or 0-199.9 mW/cm2 (0-199,900 μW/cm2), respectively. The DM-365XA Radiometer Photometer features an easy-to-read LED display. The overall accuracy of this Radiometer is better than ±5%. Increased accuracy for more repeatable results! These Radiometer Photometers use high-quality interference filters that exhibit accurate and carefully controlled spectral coverage, practically eliminating unwanted meter sensitivity to infrared interference and other undesirable radiations. This allows the readings to be obtained directly instead of by calculation, a time-consuming and error-producing procedure required by certain competitive devices. The interference filters also minimize the “solarization” effect upon the response of the Radiometers over time. DM-365XA Radiometer Photometers are calibrated to NIST standards by pyroelectric methods for maximum accuracy. our Radiometers are designed with a low electrical impedance, making their linearity vastly superior to that of any other comparably priced Radiometers. The sensor heads are provided with a special diffuser-sensor window that ensures accurate Lambertian or Cosine response. The metering electronics of the DM-365XA Radiometer Photometer features better than ±5% accuracy, integrated circuitry, and solid-state LED display. Additional features of the electronics are excellent temperature and over-ranging characteristics. The DM-365XA Series Radiometer Photometer also has built-in autozeroing.
What’s includedComes complete with one DM-365XA UV Radiometer Photometer readout unit and sensor.
- Measures UV-A light sources with overall accuracy of ± 5% per NIST standards
- Auto-zeroing, excellent linearity and cosine response, solid-state design, compact, durable, simple operation, battery-level indicator
- Sealed silicone photodiode protects against shock and humidity
- Sensor housing is constructed with series of baffles and unique self-sealing mechanism to eliminate light leakage
- Compact, lightweight and battery operated so measurements can be taken anywhere
- Complies with ASTM specifications for MPI and FPI
- Resolution: 10 μW/cm2
- Screen: 4½ digit, 7 segment, LED display 0.5 in (1.3 cm) high
- Overall Accuracy: Better than + 5% with reference to NIST standards
- Temperature Coefficient: + 0.025%/°C (0 to 50°C)
- Irradiance Range: 0-19,900 μW/cm2
- Spectral Range: 320-400 nm
- Power Requirements: Four “AA” alkaline batteries (included)