125542-Spectroline® NDT Spectacles, UV Absorbing Orange
Regular price $22.00
Regular priceUnit price per
DescriptionWorking in Forensic Investigation, Law Enforcement or a Crime Lab requires the use of specialized Ultraviolet Absorbing Spectacles such as model 125542. Crimes can be investigated, evidence can be uncovered and crime can be solved when 125542 Orange Ultraviolet Absorbing Spectacles are paired with a Spectro-UV Optimax ™ Mult-Lite LED Flashlight. Orange Ultraviolet Absorbing Spectacles are designed and contoured to perfectly fit over your personal pair of prescription eye glasses. Our Orange Ultraviolet Absorbing Spectacles can be worn comfortably for extended periods of time whether you are out in the field investigating crime scenes, gathering evidence or working in a Crime Lab. These spectacles are made from Polycarbonate materials to ensure they endure the most rugged of work environments. The UV-absorbing material in 125542 Orange Ultraviolet Absorbing Spectacles meet OSHA standard 1910.133 for eye and face protection and protects against 99.9% of Ultraviolet (UV) Light. Use Orange Ultraviolet Absorbing Spectacles to identify latent fingerprints, biological stains, bone, and bodily fluids. Model 125542 Orange Ultraviolet Absorbing Spectacles are an essential accessory for any work environment requiring the use of Ultraviolet Lights.
What’s includedComes complete with 1 pair of 125542 Spectroline®NDT Orange UV Absorbing Spectacles.
- ANSI Z87+U6 Certified
- Identify biological stains on white background, basic yellow, bone, blood and other trace bodily fluids, cyanoacrylate
- Identify Rhodamine, 6G, DFO, or Indanedione latent fingerprints
- Identify Enhanced Ninhydrin-treated samples with background reduction, fibers
- Designed for long wearing comfort
- Made from Impact Resistant and Shatterproof Polycarbonate material
- Anti Fogging Lenses
- Rounded nose bridge for added support